We know dealing with mesothelioma sometimes feels like an uphill battle, both for the patients and the caregivers. You feel like you’re not doing enough or as if the disease is taking up all your time and attention.
To help you on your journey, we’ve gathered a few quotes we thought might help pick you up during those moments when everything feels a bit bleak.
1. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
3. “A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.” – Forest Witcraft
4. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia